Parent Teacher Organization
Creating opportunities and providing support for students and families
Edinbrook Elementary's Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) helps get families involved and engaged in their child's elementary experience. Join the PTO in creating more opportunities for Edinbrook scholars!
The PTO supports the following objectives:
- Enhance learning
- Represent parents' views to the staff, district and community legislature
- Promote family involvement
- Provide communication between the general public and the school in order to secure for every student the highest physical, mental, social and academic advantages
2022-23 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held in the Edinbrook Media Center at 6:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome! In the 2021-2022 school year, the PTO will meet on:
- Thursday, October 6
- Tuesday, November 1
- Tuesday, January 10
- Tuesday, February 7
- Tuesday, March 14
- Tuesday, April 11
- Tuesday, May 9
Fundraising & Events
The Edinbrook PTO offers several fundraising events and opportunities throughout the school year, including:
- Thursday, Oct. 6: PTO Meeting at 6:30 P.M. (Edinbrook Media Center)
- Monday, Oct. 10: Chipotle Fundraiser for Edinbrook PTO, Brooklyn Park 4-8 P.M. (5901 94th Ave. N, Suite 101, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443)
- Tuesday, Oct. 11-18: Fall Scholastic Book Fair
- Tuesday, Nov. 1: PTO Meeting at 6:30 P.M.
- Friday Nov. 11: Bingo Night
- Tuesday, Jan. 10: PTO Meeting at 6:30 P.M.
- Friday, Jan. 27: Movie or Roller Skating Night (TBD)
- Tuesday, Feb. 7: PTO Meeting at 6:30 P.M.
- Thursday, Feb. 2-3: Spring Scholastic Book Fair
Tuesday, March 14: PTO Meeting at 6:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, April 11: PTO Meeting at 6:30 P.M.
- Saturday, April 22: Movie or Roller Skating Night (TBD)
- Monday, May 9-12: BOGO Scholastic Book Fair
- Tuesday, May 9: Ice Cream Social 5:30 P.M., PTO Meeting 6:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, May 16: Family Fun Night
More to explore